The Annexe Chadalais is situated rurally so you can rest assured you can enjoy the privacy of self-contained accommodation away from home, away from large crowds and without high turnovers.
During this time, we understand the importance of needing to know where you stay is taking the necessary steps to keep guests safe and reducing the risks of Covid-19 and any possible contamination so we are taking the necessary steps for each and every guest:
- Careful cleaning and disinfection with virucidal products
- Minimum of 48 hours between guests checking in and checking out
- Non-contact check-in, private entrance and no common areas
- Appropriate ventilation available during your stay
- Fresh bedding and linen for all clients that have been cleaned at recommended temperatures
- High-quality pillow and mattress protectors provided fresh and clean for all clients
- Hydro-alcoholic gel available
- Non-contact breakfast supplied as standard
We have taken the AirBnb ‘Committed to Clean‘ pledge ensuring our guests receive the highest standards of cleanliness for the property. To give our guests further reassurance, The Annexe Chadalais has always bene consistently rated 5* for cleanliness and ‘sparkling clean’ by previous guests long before the introduction of the new standards.
Also, help us protect you by continuing to apply barrier gestures during your stay. All details on precautions that can be taken are detailed in the extensive guest handbook.
If you have any questions or concerns about risks during your stay, then please do not hesitate to contact us